Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gotta Love the Nike Kicks! -- Brand Loyalty





When I'm shopping for shoes, I know exactly what type, style, color and comfort I want.... Nike! That's right I get pretty dissapointed when settling for anything other then Nike's caressing the souls of my feet and toes. And the thing with Nike they come in various styles depending what the day holds for you, you can wear them according. When I'm going for a jog, I got my Nike Airs on. When I'm just walking around and not doing much and chilaxing I got My Nike High Tops. But then there are times in the summer, where I want my ankles to breathe so I just turn to my Nike Low tops or maybe my Nike sandals. And as I said they come in different styles, where they even make Skater shoes! And I bought my first pair on the New York trip last year and loved them, the comfort, style, originality.


So pretty much what I'm saying is that I can never go wrong with Nike. I can depend on them in all aspects such as: durability, originality, etc. But thats one of the best things about Nike, its the originality. They have sop many designs and color patterns for their High Tops (my favorites) that you can feel like you really stand out with them, or maybe they can even help express your originality. Like take a look at these ones. These ones are for women, but I'm pretty sure you get my point on creativity and originality. But the also have other ways for self expression, they have shoes devoted to countries Where you can express your pride by wearing them. I may not be swedish but I have boughten the swedish shoes because I like the colors for them. But here's an example. I mean, it comes to a point where you would think they are going to run out of ideas, but I dont think it's going to happen. I mean with Nike the possibilities are endless. I believe they really knew how to define their target audience and showing the clear benefits of these sneekers by just looking at them "Stand Out!"
Yes, Nike has become a huge part of my life because I pretty much take them wherever I go. So its almost as if they are a part of me. So yes, In the end I am definately brand loyal to this product. I depend on them, and I love them. I feel that Nike understands me and is providing shoes just for me. So as long as I feel this connection with Nike, I will keep purchasing the shoes because I am loyal to this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment