Friday, October 9, 2009

Character (Pretty Cool) - Brand Character/Story


Check It!

http://www.characterweb.com/who.html


I had no idea that a company like this actually existed; I always thought that the company itself did it internally. But I have come across a website of a company that will take the brand and generate brand characters and stories for companies. But it was cool to come across a company that specifically focuses on developing characters and stories for brands. It exposed me to a new section and direction for my future career. I have always taken an interest in developing characters since I have always been a drawer.

 

The company Character is experts in story and character building for companies. They work with companies from animation, filmmaking to brand building and new product development. They have worked with some of the worlds largest brands such as: Walmart, Head & Shoulders, Pringles, McDonalds and Old Spice. Character has brand strategies that are known throughout the world. Even complimented by many Brand Directors for i.e. “I’ve been with Unilever for some 28 years and attended numerous marketing-strategy workshops. But the one led by
the Character guys was the most powerful.” – Geoff Wilson, VP Marketing, Unilever Asia & International Brand Director. 

 

I just thought this idea of company focusing on brand characters and stories was real interesting, and maybe a direction I would like to pursue in.

 

Some characters that they have created and assisted in development:

-       Chester Cheetah Cheeto’s

-       Green Giant

-       Cap’N Crunch

-       Mr. Clean

-       Charmin Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment